We also have special events throughout the year to help celebrate special times with family and friends. Catering, event planning available in house or at your location of choice. Call for available dates. Great place for a weekend family reunion, girl’s gossip gatherings, guy’s golf, fishing, hunting or get away of any type!
Please understand that we would like to help you in anyway make your event be memorable and help take a lot of preparation for you and your guests can have a fantastic time!
All events are B.Y.O.B.. Teas, coffees, soft drinks such as water, iced tea or lemonade are included as well as set up and clean up; inside or outside of your facility or ours. Dishes, plates, glasses for dinner, flatware, tablecloths and decor included for events.
All served an hour before the meal.
All of our appetizers have multiple things on the platter to make everyone happy!
Feel free to mix and match any way you would like!
Baked Brie in a caramelized sauce served with fresh fruit, fruit dip and breads
- 5 Fresh Seasonal vegetables with dill weed dip or 5 Fresh Seasonal Fruits with fruit dip platter served with divine cheeses, crackers and meats.
- Mediterranean Platter with Hummus, Tabbouleh, Feta, Roasted Vegetables, Cucumbers, Olives and warm pita on a platter
- Sweet and Salty Platter including homemade tortilla chips, salsa, cheese also served with Sweet Potato chips drizzled with brown sugar, butter and homemade potato chips served with French Onion dip.
- 3 Delicious dips with choices of Artichoke and Cheese, Roasted Onion, Cheese Dip in pumpernickel round, crab dip, Pizza Dip (cream cheese and sour cream mix covered in sauce and melted cheese and pepperoni),
- Stuffed mushrooms with a choice of crab meat or sausage filling and served with pulled pork sliders
- Bruchetta covered in buffalo mozzarella and tomato basil topping served with marinated meatballs in a sweet BBQ sauce
- Appetizer Pizzas on fresh baked crust served small cut. Spinach and Feta, Vegetable White and Garlic, Bacon, Ham and Pepperoni with cheese, Traditional Pepperoni and Cheese all served with a dipping sauce.
Tavern Ham glazed and slow cooked in a sweet sauce honey bourbon sauce. Can be sliced or put on fresh baked breads for sandwiches. Also can be used for breakfast the next morning.
- Salmon marinated and baked with spinach and feta served with a shrimp sauce or in a honey bourbon sauce.
- London Broil with a side of a red wine reduction sauce
- Chicken Marsala individually prepared and baked in a white wine sauce with mushrooms and cheese
- Pastas: Homemade 5 layered lasagna, Roasted Vegetable Lasagna, Stuffed Shells with or without meat and melted cheeses, Angel Hair or Ravioli, with Shrimp, Spinach, Portabella Mushrooms, Toasted Pine Nuts in an olive Oil dressing and covered with Feta Cheese and Parmesan, Baked Ziti with homemade tomato or vodka sauce smothered in melted cheeses or Spaghetti and Meatballs. Lobster or Mushroom Ravioli. Have a pasta bar at your event for an additional $3 a person and choose 3 items to serve and make in front of our guests!
- Stuffed Peppers (green, yellow and red!) with meat or meatless or Stuffed Cabbage.
- Baked and seasoned Turkey Breast with Gravy
- Rotisserie seasoned whole chicken
- Stuffed Chicken Breast with Gravy
- Broiled seasonal fish with sauces to enhance
- Prime Rib for an additional $3 a person
- Stuffed Pork Chops with Gravy
KIDS MENU FOR CHILDREN UNDER 8 – $8.00
Kids served first so parents can enjoy! Served with juice boxes.
Appetizer choices: Wrapped hot dogs served with ketchup and
Mustard, chips and salsa, potato chips, turkey and cheese wraps, pizza bites,
Fruit or Veggies with ranch dipping, Peanut Butter and Jelly Squares
Choice of: Macaroni and Cheese, Chicken Nuggets, French fries, Spaghetti or
Buttered Noodles or Hot Dogs, Pizza, or Tacos.
- Baked Potato Bar with choices including roasted mushrooms, broccoli, cheese, Sour cream, butter , chili and bacon to decorate your potato – a huge hit!
- Red potatoes covered with portabella and cheddar, served with a sour cream
- Mashed White or Red Smashed Garlic Potatoes
- Shredded Cheddar Potatoes baked with a crunchy topping (always a hit!)
- Homemade Potato, Macaroni or pasta salads or a combo of each
- Marinated roasted seasonal vegetables, at least five different varieties
- Fresh Green Beans with slices toasted almonds(add bacon & mushrooms
- Anti-pasta salad loaded with meats, cheeses and pickled veggies
- Salad with grilled veggies, homemade croutons and two dressings
- Spinach salad with bacon, sprouts, tomatoes and a tangy warm bacon dressing
- Variety of fruit compotes which are marinated in a warm triple sec and baked until seasoned
- Homemade four cheese Gouda macaroni and cheese
- Stuffing with choice of cranberries, cashews or just seasoned
- Rice: Pilaf, seasoned, wild, white or brown
Pick one dessert per person, up to two different items. Add $3 a person. Add Ice Cream and toppings for an additional $2.
Choices include: Homemade Pie choices include Apple, Blueberry, Peach and Pecan and Mixed Berry.
Homemade brownies topped with nuts, caramel , icing or mint topping.
Chocolate Mouse Pie, Coconut Creme, Banana Creme, Chocolate and Vanilla Checkered Cake and add coconut, shredded chocolate or whatever you want!
Red Velvet Cheesecake or Creamy Cheese cake drizzled with caramel and chocolate. Served with a cherry or strawberry sauce.
All can be served with ice cream topped with caramel, nuts, cherries, sprinkles or whatever you would like!
Dessert Bar – display of desserts with a variety of homemade sweets for all to enjoy! Cake pops, cookie pies, cupcakes, s’mores, chocolate covered Rice Krispy treats and more! These items are extremely time consuming but are a huge hit and not seen at many functions. Additional charge of $3 a person for this and can be added around your cupcakes or cake as well! This is a smash!
Set up, clean up, dishes, flatware and table cloths included as well as servers if renting facility. If not, a $100 fee will be accessed.
For $20-30 a person, 1 appetizer tray with multiple items, two main items (enough for everyone to have a taste of both) two side items, salad, variety of breads.
For $20-25 a person, One appetizer, one main item per person, up to two main selections but one per person, one side, salad and variety of breads.
For $15-20 a person, one appetizers or side, one main dish, salad and variety of breads. This is a nice selection for a meeting or shower such as one appetizer and salad with chicken on it or beside it.
Or do our Sunday brunch anytime of the week! Price is $12.95 with many options for everyone for a great price! Drinks additional, no corking fee for parties of 25 or more.
Tax and 20% gratuity will be added to all events. If renting whole facility, no extra charges. If having an event, a $150 set up and clean-up fee will be assessed.
Bartender, Photographer and DJ available for additional charge. If renting whole facility, no extra charges. If having an event, a $150 set up and clean-up fee will be assessed.
Theme parties, ethnic food dinners or private parties for at least 12 people available.
Kids birthday parties with entertainment available. Trails for nature hikes, making hiking sticks with kids, movies in the deli, fishing, nature games, swimming in the state park during season, etc!
Prices and Menu items subject to change.
*Prices subject to change.